Tuesday, September 29, 2009

The Boys love their Lily

Jackson and Lily (today)4 and a half weeks old ...she's starting to loose her hair on top!
Spencer and Lily 3 and a half weeks old...a lot of people say she kind of looks like Spencer and I can see it in this picture.

Seth and Lily 3 weeks old...Seth is SO good to take care of Lily and is always so concerned about her.



Taylor and Lily 2 and a half weeks old...I put Lily in a new outfit and Taylor said, "She's beautiful!" (I didn't even know he knew that word.)


6 comments:

Monica Miles said...

What a lucky little girl!

Michele said...

She will well watched over when she is a teenager!

James and Katrina said...

So sweet! Fun to see pics of your family. Newborns bring such joy to a family.

Maria said...

Oh I am so glad to see new pictures. I think she is a camilion (that is probably spelled wrong.) because I think she looks like who ever is holding her. I do have to say though that in the latest picture with Jackson she looks like a cross between Taylor and Spencer to me. She is so cute I love the pink outfit with the red little shoes and head band. Too cute. I want to hold her she looks so cuddly. miss you guys.

Shelly said...

She is seriously so cute!! I am so happy you finally have a girl! Totally worth the wait, isn't it?!

Heidi said...

I can't wait to hear about that girl's first date--if her brothers ever allow it to happen! She is a cute addition to your family, Becky!