Monday, February 1, 2010

Our January.....

This is Lily's 5 month old picture. I can't believe how fast she is growing! She's such a sweetie!
Spencer won 3rd place in the 2nd grade for his science fair project. He found out what dissolves in water.

Jackson also got 3rd place in the 3rd grade for his science fair project (didn't that work out well? ) He found out what substances made nails rust the fastest....the winner? Water!


Lily has discovered her tongue! It looks like Seth has too! :) She sticks it out all the time.



6 comments:

Michele said...

You have such cute kids! Good job to the boys on their science projects:)

Maria said...

Oh my goodness, that Lily is too adorable. Look at those cheeks! Her and Thatcher must be related. I can't believe she is already 5 months. She looks like such a happy little sweetheart.
Those science projects look very nice. Way to go boys.

rochelle said...

Becky-I can't believe Lily is 5 months and we haven't been down to see her yet. I may have to come by myself! She is darling!

Borders Family said...

How fun it must have been to win a ribbon for their science projects! Way to go!

Monica Miles said...

Lily has to be the most smiley baby ever!

Kristi said...

Becky! I have been so bad at keeping up on blogs. Your baby girl is DARLING! Looks as though you're getting the hang of this girl thing (love the bows). Ok, so we moved to Alpine one month ago and are one ward over from Michelle Stitt (I ran into her at church). Crazy small world. Can we please get together soon? Sooner would be better than later given that I'm due to deliver TWINS in a few weeks (did you know this)?!? Crazy! Good to see you guys!