Monday, August 10, 2009

Pregnancy Update....

It's definitely time for an update. We have been so busy traveling the last month that I haven't been very good about updating our blog. We've had a Miles family reunion, a Flamming Gorge boating trip, and Lake Powell (all of which were very fun).
I was worried a little about going to Lake Powell even though I was only 35 and a half weeks because I was dialated to a 3 and 50%. Things went well though except for one scare during the night when I wouldn't stop contracting.
I will be 37 weeks on this Thursday and it will be interesting to see when this little girl will come. I've been contracting quite a bit and so we'll see.....!!!!

4 comments:

Maria said...

Oh boy! I think this weekend would be a great time to have a baby! It was so fun to see you guys and you were too kind with the steak dinner. Thanks for everything!!
p.s. So I was going over my credit card statement and can not find a charge from walmart in American fork. HMMMM I think you are in big trouble!

Monica Miles said...

I am glad that we didn't have to deliver her on the houseboat. I think because you and Angie were so well prepared for it, that is why you didn't go into labor on the boat. Have fun boating again today and I can't wait to meet her.

Borders Family said...

I can't wait for this little girl to get here. I can't believe it's almost time.

Melanie Anne said...

Hi Becky--I just saw your comment on my blog. Thanks so much! I am glad we have blogs too so can keep up whith each other. I am soo excited for the arrival of this little girl. How exciting!! I will be checking your blog for updates! Good luck!