Saturday, August 29, 2009

Sweet Baby Lily is Here!!!


Lily Rebecca Kjar
Born: Aug. 27th, 2009
Time: 12:29 pm
7 lbs 6 oz
20 inches


Our sweet Lily is here safe and sound. I was induced on Thurs. Aug. 27th and my sister Angie was my nurse. Everything couldn't have gone more perfectly. I got to the room at 10:00 am, she started pitosin at 10:30 am, I got my epidural at 10:45 am and I was a "6" and then at noon I was complete. The doctor came at 12:20 and I pushed for 10 minutes and Lily was born!

All of the boys are really excited to have a baby sister. It has been so fun to see them want to hold her and take care of her.


12 comments:

The Morgan Clan said...

I am so happy for you Becky. She is adorable and I absolutely LOVE the name Lily. That was our name if Mason was a girl. I so happy that you finally have a baby girl. It sounds like everything went well and very fast. Congrats!!

Miles Family said...

It was so fun to see Lily. She is so cute! I'm glad everything went well. We're excited for you and your family.

Justin and Tauna said...

congrats!

Roseann said...

Yay for you! I love those short and sweet deliveries. I am hoping for another one of those, too. She is beatiful - how fun to have a little girl. Congrats!

Kim and Steve said...

Congrats! So glad all went well!!

The Grapers said...

Congratulations Matt and Becky!

James and Katrina said...

Congratulations! Your baby girl is adorable. You look great for just having a baby. What a lovely family.

Michele said...

Congrats! It is good to see a baby girl Kjar! See is beautiful. Have fun with her- enjoy the pink!

Heidi Kjar said...

Congrats! We are so excited for you to have a little GIRL! She is so so cute. I see a lot of you in her.

Borders Family said...

Congratulations!!!! I am so happy that she is finally here. She is SOOOOO sweet. What a super family you have!

Amber Baker said...

Hey Becky! I saw matt today and he said you had pics! She is darling. Congrats. When you are feeling up to it, we need to get together so I can see her in person. So glad you are doing well. So fun your sister got to be your nurse!

Melanie Anne said...

Yeah!! welcome little Lily. She is darling. I am so happy for you! Congratulations! I am so glad everything went well and that Angie was your nurse. That is awesome! I wish so much I still lived around the corner and come meet this little girl. She is precious!