Sunday, May 8, 2011

Back to Blogging!

Since Matt's parents just left for their mission to the Micronesian Islands, I thought I would start blogging again so that they(and everyone else) can see what we have been doing.
So here we go.....

We just got back from beautiful Lake Powell. We had awesome weather (in the 80's) and the water temp. was 62 (so not too bad...a dry suit helped with skiing though).


Grandma Miles and Lily sporting the curlers!





I love this picture of Grandpa Miles and Lily watching for the boat to come back.





We made a slip and slide for the kids. They loved it!




Tubing!!!! Lily's first time and she loved it. Note her hand waving. :) She's our party girl and wants to do whatever her brothers are d0ing.



Let's go tubing!












9 comments:

Deborah said...

This makes me excited for summer!! Looks like a great time.

Lisa said...

I'm so jealous it looks like you guys had fun without me, how dare you! Love the pictures!

Michele said...

Sweet spot in Powell! I love the slip n slide- that looks so fun:) I glad you guys had great weather and a safe trip.

Melanie Anne said...

That looks soo fun!! And it was fun to see your MOm and Dad too:) I love Lake Powell! What a cute family and Lily looks so big now:)

LJB said...

Great pictures! Looks like you had a great time!

Rachel said...

Hey Becky! I miss you! Let's go to lunch before the kiddos get out of school. Would the May 16 or 18 or 19 work for you? Let me know...XXOO Rachel

We are the Dall family said...

Love the slip'n slide. What a fun idea! You guys are really fun parents!

The Morgan Clan said...

Looks SO fun! I love the slip n slide.

That's exciting for Matt's parents. We'll enjoy reading the updates.

Mari Kjar said...

yea! back to bloggin'. i love the pics. i miss all of those kids. they are awesome. and look how popular you are when blogging. haha. MISS YOU TOO!