Tuesday, May 24, 2011

My First Triathlon

I wish I had a picture, but that was one thing I forgot to bring to my first triathlon, "Women of Steel". It was a sprint triathlon which means it was a 300 meter swim, 12 mile bike ride, and 3 mile run. It was actually a lot of fun and I want to do it again. My sister Angie asked me 2 days before if I wanted to do it because one of her friends couldn't. It was in American Fork and was a beautiful day (which was so nice since we have had so many rainy days). The best part was that I did it with my Mom and two sisters, Angie and Teresa.

4 comments:

Deborah said...

Becky, you're amazing! No training? Which part of the leg did you do, swim, bike or run?

Rachel said...

Really quite amazing! I don't know many who could pull that off on two days notice! xxoo

Mari Kjar said...

that's awesome. and so you're telling me you didn't train??? becky becky becky you really are my hero.

Michelle said...

I am so impressed! Way to go!